10. "Carolina in My Mind," James Taylor
9. "Friends in Low Places," Garth Brooks
8. "Rock and Roll," Led Zeppelin
7. "I Go Blind," Hootie and the Blowfish
6. "Yellow Ledbetter," Pearl Jam
5. "Landslide," Fleetwood Mac
4. "Santeria," Sublime (although I like to substitute the lyrics, "I'm not Edgar Renteria. I don't like to play baseball . . ."
3. "Don't Let the Sun Go Down on Me," Elton John
2."Cult of Personality," Living Colour
1. "Need You Tonight," INXS
With these lists, there are no jokes. These songs come on in the car, watch out, I'm singin'. And no, I don't care if I hit the notes. I'm singin'. And I love it. I don't pretend I'm on American Idol. I don't care if my voice goes to pot. I only slightly mind if someone pulls up next to me in traffic. (And I could probably do 100 of these lists.)
Homeowner’s Contractor Companion—a behind-the-curtain, BS-proof guide to the home improvement estimate, selection, and negotiation process - I’m a salesman for a home-improvement contractor, Kraz Construction. I’m not a project consultant. I’m not an estimator. I’m not an energy savings speciali...
3 days ago