10. Your personal level of righteousness is directly proportionate to how nicely you are dressed.
9. Punctuality is commanded in the Bible.
8. Heaven will be a democracy.
7. Satan was a musician.
6. Dissent is the same as dissension.
5. There are seven things that please the Lord: the habits of highly effective people.
4. Perfection is possible.
3. Righteousness is impossible.
2. If your theology is correct, it's okay to be a jerk.
1. Comfort is a virtue.
Bonus: Pastors should pee standing up.
The eternal value of being wrong - Science, my boy, is made up of mistakes, but they are mistakes which it is useful to make, because they lead little by little to the truth. Jules Verne, Jo...
6 days ago