So I got tagged by Steph. I'm supposed to list Seven Things You Don't Already Know About Me. Here goes nothing:
1. This is, if I'm not mistaken, the first time I've ever been tagged via blog. I've been tagged in various other ways. Freeze. Cartoon. Lazer. But never blog. Til now, that is.
2. I just got Colin to go to sleep by whistling "Somewhere Over the Rainbow." Apparently he loves whistling.
3. I got prescribed an allergy medicine after I told my doctor I don't have any allergies. But the really stupid thing is, I didn't ask why.
4. I hate turtlenecks.
5. I love American Gladiators.
6. Sometimes I get the jingle to the "My Buddy" commercial stuck in my head, and I have no idea why.
7. For the fear that you, dear reader, won't know what the heck "My Buddy" is, I feel compelled to include the lyrics:
Wherever I go, he's gonna go.
My Buddy and me!
I feel strangely better after that. Thanks, Steph. I'm assuming there are no tag-backs, so I'll just switch to hide and seek. 1-2-3, NOT IT!
Paddock vs. Petty: If You Had to Pick One - I’ll declare at the outset that what I’m about to propose is a false dichotomy. This world is not divided into Tom Pettys and Stephen Paddocks. But I’m goi...
2 weeks ago