So I got tagged by Steph. I'm supposed to list Seven Things You Don't Already Know About Me. Here goes nothing:
1. This is, if I'm not mistaken, the first time I've ever been tagged via blog. I've been tagged in various other ways. Freeze. Cartoon. Lazer. But never blog. Til now, that is.
2. I just got Colin to go to sleep by whistling "Somewhere Over the Rainbow." Apparently he loves whistling.
3. I got prescribed an allergy medicine after I told my doctor I don't have any allergies. But the really stupid thing is, I didn't ask why.
4. I hate turtlenecks.
5. I love American Gladiators.
6. Sometimes I get the jingle to the "My Buddy" commercial stuck in my head, and I have no idea why.
7. For the fear that you, dear reader, won't know what the heck "My Buddy" is, I feel compelled to include the lyrics:
Wherever I go, he's gonna go.
My Buddy and me!
I feel strangely better after that. Thanks, Steph. I'm assuming there are no tag-backs, so I'll just switch to hide and seek. 1-2-3, NOT IT!
Ecocapsule can make you live like Mork on a cruise ship - I’ve met a fair amount of happy people in my lifetime. There are some people who are just continually happy, but it’s more frequent to just happen to catch...
2 weeks ago